The Lengbox 10 Step Korean Skincare Routine - Radiance & Glow
In this short 1 minute video, I'll be showing you guys how I do the 10 step Korean skincare routine!
If you're looking to try the 10 step Korean skincare routine, follow these steps with me! You can also use any product you like, so long as they follow the same order :-)
How to use your 10 Step Korean Skincare Lengbox:
1. Oil cleanser - Start off with an oil cleanser to remove stubborn makeup and dirt from your skin, this can be in the form of a balm or oil liquid.
2. Water based cleanser - Remove any excess dirt with a water based cleanser, then gently pat your face with a damp cloth.
3. Exfoliator - scrub away dead skin cells and reveal healthy new skin by exfoliating your skin. By doing this, you'll allow the next products fully absorb into your skin and work harder for you! Depending on your preference, you can choose either a chemical (gentle exfoliating acids), physical exfoliator (i.e. sugar/ rice scrubs) OR a combination of both physical and chemical (Neogen peeling pads).
4. Toner - dampen your skin with a toner suitable for your skin type. When your skin is damp, your pores open - allowing product to absorb better. Think of your skin like a sponge, if it's dry then you won't be fully absorbing all the product - it would just sit like a layer on top of your skin rather than fully penetrating into your skin. The toning step of the routine will prepare your skin for the next step, essence.
5. Essence - time to feed your skin! Essence is at the heart of Korean skincare, and still relatively new to the western market. Essence is a lightweight yet concentrated formula packed into one bottle, it can be used twice a day after toning (even if you're not doing the 10 step Korean skincare routine!). The essence step aids in cell regeneration.
6. Treatments - this can be a serum, ampoule or spot treatment. They are packed with powerful ingredients to target problem areas like fine lines, hyperpigmentation or acne. This step focuses on treating the skin concern.
7. Sheet mask - also the fun part of the routine! When the sheet mask gets in contact with your skin, it allows the essence to lock in. With a physical mask sitting on your skin, this allows your skin to fully absorb the moisture and nutrients from your sheet mask. Sheet masks are also a great way to find a moment of peace and be introspective.
8. Eye cream - the skin around our eyes is the most delicate, this is why we must take extra care of it. The skin around our eyes is super thin and usually thins as we age, resulting in lines or dark circles. Regularly using eye cream can prevent fine lines, dark circles and puffiness. The eye cream step will provide your eye area with nourishment. Tip, use your ring finger to gently tap the product to your under eyes.
9. Moisturiser- seal in all your hard work with a moisturiser. Depending on your skin type, your moisturiser can come in a form of a lotion, cream, gel or emulsion.
10. SPF/ night mask - SPF is probably one of the best anti-ageing products out there! Not only does it prevent premature ageing, it prevents sun spots, wrinkles and even skin cancer. During the day it should be used as the last step. During the evening, use a night mask and allow it to do all the hard work whilst you sleep!
To shop the Lengbox Radiance & Glow 10 step routine kit, check it out here! You'll get a 'how to' leaflet included in every box. P.S. they are AMAZING gifts to someone special!
If you have any questions or need support please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Love, Ting xoxo