I know the situation with COVID-19 has a lot of people worried, and we hope that you and your family are as well as can be expected in these uncertain times. I wanted to take a moment to share how we are responding to these stressful and uncertain times.
We want to ensure the safety of our team, our supply chain partners, and our extended Lengbox family.
Our employees are currently working from home, and we have halted business pop ups and travel until further notice. Lengbox has implemented extra measures in response to COVID-19 to ensure we protect our service to you and our people.
AT POINT OF DELIVERY
Due to the increase in volumes, please note that some orders may be delayed by a day or two. However we are doing our best to make sure that you get your selfcare parcels as quick as possible. We are making some changes to the way our couriers deliver parcels to offer 'contact-free delivery' right to everyone's doorsteps. Please read below for more information on these changes.
- DPD are no longer asking customers to sign their handheld units and instead their drivers will sign it on their behalf. They will record the consignee's name and a 'Delivered on Authority' message in the signature section of the unit.
- With this new process you will still get your full track and trace functionality, giving you complete visibility of all your parcels.
- This now forms DPD's proof of delivery process for all deliveries until further notice.
- Asking customers to choose a safe place for deliveries. Anybody due to receive a parcel should visit the tracking section and choose 'divert' to select a safe place.
- If a safe place hasn't been chosen but there is somewhere safe to deliver the parcel, then couriers will leave it there, even when there is someone in the property. A photo will be taken and this will be included in the delivery notification email.
- For parcels requiring a signature, our couriers can temporarily do this on behalf of the customer to avoid unnecessary contact via hand-held devices. This will only happen when the customer opens the door and gives their name for security reasons. The courier will stay at least two steps away.
- If there is no safe place available, please be assured that we will always attempt delivery 3 times.
- Royal Mail will not be handing over our hand-held devices to customers to capture signatures but instead log the name of the person accepting the item.
- Additionally, for all customers where we need to deliver any item that won’t fit through your letterbox, we will place your item at your door. Having knocked on your door, we will then step aside to a safe distance while you retrieve your item. This will ensure your item is delivered securely rather than being left outside.
We will continue with our regular online and social programming. You can still shop at www.lengbox.com or DM us on Instagram/ Facebook, or email us on email@example.com
We will focus on new content and new opportunities for us to connect online - whether that's through Instagram stories or emailing with you all.
In these difficult times, we just want to remind you that we are all in this together.
Some of you will be working from home to stay safe and keep others safe, some of you are in sectors working around the clock to keep our country running - no matter who you are, Lengbox want to give you a free sheet mask for a little bit of light hearted pampering fun in these difficult times. No minimum spend, just cover the cost for postage 💞
*Please make sure you add your chosen sheet mask to the cart before typing the free mask code at the checkout, as the code can only be redeemed if there is a sheet mask in the cart.*
Leaders free gift set - this gift set will automatically be added to orders over £35, and cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount code.
(Discounts cannot be combined with other discounts).
Stay safe and we'll get through this together!